To join the Laborers International Union of North America, one
must participate in the New Jersey Construction Craft Laborers Apprenticeship
Program (NJCCLAP) or, for people with construction experience, you
may apply for an exemption or credit for previous
minimum qualifications for applicants are:
1. Not less than 18 years of age. Proof of age may be required.
2. Physically able to perform the work of the trade.
3. Minimum of a 12th grade education, copy of a high school transcript
or GED required. Applicants must be able to read and write in the
4. Must possess a valid and current drivers license.
5. Must submit to a drug test in compliance with current drug testing
will be required to complete an application form and provide substantiating
evidence or claimed qualifications.
© LIUNAAll Rights Reserved. Legal & Privacy.