10 Reasons to Become a Union Contractor
1. Skilled Labor Supply Being a union contractor guarantees
you professional, safety-conscious, craft-trained workers within your
2. State-Of-The-Art Training We offer OSHA approved
training, classroom instruction and on-the-job experience in new and
traditional construction skills.
3. Cost Savings Laborers are flexible, committed and
willing to go the extra mile to help you complete your projects cost-effectively.
4. Experience Quality union workmanship means faster
completion of projects and the ability to implement creative concepts
in construction and building techniques.
5. Labor-Management Cooperation Our NJ Laborers-Employers'
Cooperation and Education Trust (NJLECET) helps promote job opportunities
for our contractors.
6. Health & Safety Fund works to eliminate jobsite
hazards, cut health care costs and reduce injury and disease.
7. Knowledgeable Staff Local business managers and field
staff are talented problem-solvers committed to Laborer-contractor
8. Legislative & Political Action Our political
Action Committee (PAC) promotes legislation that enhances job growth,
economic development and transportation improvements.
9. Quality Benefit Packages Our existing health insurance,
retirement plans and other programs offer and easy, cost-effective
way for you to provide these important benefits.
10. Business Development By pooling resources with us,
you can build important alliances that result in projects and jobs.
© LIUNAAll Rights Reserved. Legal & Privacy.